Collaboration Reflective Statement


At the start of this project I struggled to get to grips with working in a group and at first I lacked the motivation to work on a project that wasn't fully mine, as I'm quite a control freak and wanted to have it all my style and way. However after a week or so and a chat with Alan I gained the inspiration for the project. I am quite impressed with what we managed to complete and happy with. our final result. I feel like with a little more focus the film could have had more impact and do agree with all the feedback we were given. I feel like if we were more focused from the get-go the film would have come out better. In terms of my animation I feel that it let down the film and it is not down to a lack of trying, I just really struggled with it and did my best, I'm aware it is a little stiff and generally not great in areas but I did try to make it work and am not completely disappointed in it, I feel like it is the base for a good piece of animation that I could improve with some more skill. I feel that is project was a success although not perfect, I feel we managed to get out a good film that did get a positive reaction and some laughs from the audience.

Comments

Popular Posts