From Script to Screen - Reflective Statement

Sorry, I completely forgot to write this so here is my reflective statement.....


At the beginning of this project the thought of making a full two-minute story and conveying it through Maya as a pre-vis seemed impossible. Like both, the projects I've come out of it surprised and happy that I managed to get past it and to a standard I can be happy with, feeling like I've gained some skills that a week before I completed them id never imagined being able to do and unlike both other projects I managed to just 'do it' with little worry, which was better for everyone's sanity, and from that I feel my confidence and professionality have improved.
Overall I completely agreed with my feedback and was happy with the result I'm still baffled as to how I managed to get everything done and because of it, I'm a lot more confident to taking the next step with Fantastic Voyages because I know I can do it now and I'm excited to continue working with the characters and world this project allowed me to create, in my own time,

Comments

Popular Posts