Premise - ED. Venture Storyboard

Here is what I wanna call my first draft script and storyboard the one ill most likely go forward with for my animatic/previs. I know the Look ins't akin to traditional storyboards but as a part of my project I wanted to make it look like the artwork and comic books that could be seen on the cardback of an old action figure. I also included a very crude motion storyboard with some very early and embarrassing voice over done my myself, just to get an idea for the feel of the piece I want to create and just so the storyboard makes a bit more sense.

I started off making my rough storyboard on post its using old action figure to get an idea of what I wanted.


I also included a very crude motion storyboard with some very early and embarrassing voice over done my myself, just to get an idea for the feel of the piece I want to create and just so the storyboard makes a bit more sense.



Comments

Popular Posts