First early potential Archaeologist thumbnails

So I've been really eager to get some of my ideas for my potential 'Archaeologist' character. I played around with some of the techniques I learnt in our character design class, starting with a simple shape each of a different type.

I am happy with the designs I came up with even though I'm not likely to use any of them, I had to get out some of the more 'cliche' designs I had in mind the younger cocky adventurer, the affluent professor. the designs are relatively basic and nothing out of the box or new but I wanted to get them out with my own spin. For my next ideas I plan on taking them to a more interesting level, although I'm a big fan of something being idealised or a 'cliche' or even an innocent stereotype. So with my next designs I definitely aim to create something new and exciting with elements of something classic   and familiar.
 

Comments

  1. Hi Louis!
    It's great to see you throwing yourself into this project with such enthusiasm :)

    My advice at this stage would be to focus on your story ideas first, before you start thinking about your character design... after all, your story might not need a human character when it comes down to it! So get lots of ideas for the story up, and get feedback on those, and see where you go from there :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts